best way to enjoy canabis
cannabis space cake
No matter how delicious, be sure to eat only the recommended amount. Also, expect the high to kick in about an hour and a half after ingestion.
- 1 cup cannabutter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 3/4 cups flower
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C. Melt your cannabutter. Add all the dry ingredients together first. Then add the eggs, milk and cannabutter. Mix together to make a smooth batter. Then add your non-dry and bulkier flavourings and goodies.
- Grease your cake pan thoroughly. Pour the batter into the pan. Pop the pan into the centre oven rack. Bake for approximately 25 minutes.
- Check if the space cake is done by sticking a knife into the centre. If it comes out clean, it is done. If batter sticks to the knife, it is still not ready to be removed.
- Once properly baked, remove your space cake and let it sit for half an hour. If you wish to add toppings (including frosting), make sure the cake is well cooled before you do so.
- Serve and enjoy! Makes between 8-16 servings.